The Emblem of Our College
Our college emblem which is bearing the picture of a Temple, a Light pillar, Two traditional lamps and a Book, is interestingly inducing our thoughts. The lamps shining brightly indicate the greatness of our culture.
The college is dedicated to the girl students with the sole intention of not only imparting education, but also to teach them the principles to lead a better life with peace and pleasure just as the shining lamps in the emblem.
The Book in the emblem stands for the importance of education for women. If a girl is educated, in future her whole family would become educated. An educated woman is able to live with self-confidence and shine with individuality in the society.
The man by his wisdom differs from the other beings on the earth and tries hard to find out what is life on a whole. To achieve this eternal life, deep and strong wisdom is needed and God helps man to get this wisdom. The Light pillar in the emblem internally instigates this and also stands as an example of man’s very high aim.
The aim of education is mainly to get high thoughts, perseverance and the blessings of God. The Temple in the emblem expressively stands indicating the necessity to obtain these qualities. Above all the success of life in man’s life depends upon his high aims.The students of our esteemed college, during their stay here should avail this opportunity to get the maximum gains and become fully prepared to lead an active and successful life following the teaching of Swami Vivekananda.With this intention a piece of Swamiji’s teachings “ Arise, Awake” is added in the emblem as our motto.
- To educate women students belonging to rural, poor and agricultural background areas especially from “no graduate” families
- To provide infrastructure with sophisticated resources for teaching, learning and research for betterment of women
- To offer quality education by the use of recent technological advancements and innovations in teaching
- To train the women students in using modern tools, technologies and ICT in the learning process so as to make them globally competent
- To work consistently towards achieving excellence in the teaching and learning process in the institution
- To promote knowledge through research, both in basic and applied areas of science and technology, and to disseminate such knowledge through publications and extension activities
- To focus on women students’ learning on the acquisition of positive attitude, intellectual abilities, reflective personal growth, leadership qualities and to develop service-oriented mind set
- To establish collaboration with advanced centers of education and research and industries, corporates and other stakeholders with mutual interest which emphasises the skill development in order to enhance and ensure the employability of women students
- To impart value based higher education to women particularly to the socially and economically weaker sections of the society through self employment and women empowerment
- To shape our women students to become the future pillars of our mother nation